- Physical activity and mental health (major depressive disorders, schizophrania, substance disorders, chronic diseases)
- Climate change and health (behaviors)
- Psychology of health behaviors change
« We each should cultivate our own valley, and not attempt to build roads over the mountain ranges … between sciences. Rather, we should recognize that such roads, while often the quickest shortcut to another part of our own science, are not visible form viewpoint of one science alone »
Anderson. P (1977) Science
- Bernard P. Health psychology at the age of Antropocene (2019). Health Psychology & Behavioral Medicine
- Bernard P, Chevance G, Kingsbury C, Moliniers V, Baillot A, Romain AJ, Gadais T, Dancause K. Climate change, physical activity and sport: a systematic review.
- Bernard P, Romain AJ, Caudroit J, Chevance G, Carayol M, Gourlan M, Dancause, K, Moullec G. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy combined with physical exercise for depression, anxiety, fatigue and pain in adults with chronic diseases: systematic review and meta-analysis (2018). Health Psychology
- Bernard P, Ninot G, Cyprien F, Taylor A, Guillaume S, Courtet P, Quantin X. Efficacy of exercise and counseling for depressed patients as an aid for smoking cessation, a randomized controlled pilot trial (2017). Journal of Dual Diagnosis.